Friday, December 4, 2009

Halloween

Here are some pictures from Halloween weekend and our church harvest party, some more info below the pictures too..





























Well, It's been a while since I updated..
This is a very busy time of year for us.

Most of you know that I have been fighting with Jesse's insurance company to cover his formula that is is sole source of nutrition (except potatoes) that they did not want to cover.
After getting Patrick Kennedy involved the insurance company finally covered it for 1 yr. So I will have this fight again next year, but for now we are ok. I have to come to dread insurance companies, I will never understand their thought process. If the doctor says that the child needs something, then he needs it, just cover it! I don't get it and I guess I never will..
Well the kids decided they wanted to trick or treat this year and since my sister lives in a very quiet neighborhood we brough them their and took them to a few houses, here are some pictures of my little Dorothy and Wow Wow Wubbzy. We also went to a harvest party at our church where we made salvation bracelets, spin art, and played some fun games. It was a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment