Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Happenings

For the 4th of July we went to Jamestown's Fireworks, here is the view from the hill we were sitting on. Here is Jesse Having some Watermelon before we left. I LOVE pictures of him eating!
My little posers. They were having so much fun


The awesome foursome at their best!

We had such a busy busy weekend. I am hoping to get going on our summer reading program this week. Jadyn started summer gymnastics today and she loves it. Jesse decide to participate at the last minute too so I guess I am going to have to sign him up as well. Friday is fun day! This week they are having a costume party and a lollipop lick contest, should be interesting. I'm glad she chose lollipops because at least Jesse can have those.
God Bless your day.








No comments:

Post a Comment