Thursday, September 24, 2009

What we have been up to.

Labor Day at Beavertail with our Calvary Family. It was a perfect day for a picnic at parking lot 2. This is my favorite picture of Jim! Watch out Jadyn, Gabriel's sneaking up on you!
Jesse taking a break from playing and relaxing with his shrimp


Jim just can't resist a cute blonde with big blue eyes!

Ma and Pa even came!!

Jesse grabbing my camera so I can't take any more pictures LOL



We played on the rocks and the older girls found some crabs and starfish.


I LOVE this picture of Jesse



Ma and Pa Leaving they look so cute on their bike don't they?



Jesse playing the drums on a cooler with Pastor Rich and Valencia


We had a great time flying kites the weather was perfect for it.



..and the sunset was beautiful as always

I have no idea where he found this tree branch


Settling down, helping clean up and getting ready to go home after a great night, with great friends.



I'm so thankful for my church family as well as my own family!












No comments:

Post a Comment