Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ROMANS 8:26

Romans 8:26 "In the same way the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans." This verse encourages me today, sometimes I just don't know what to pray. Somedays I'm actually so angry that I can't find the words to pray and my prayers come out as wordless groans. How wonderful it is that the Spirit intercedes for me and God hears me anyway!


I don't think that there is anything worse for a mother than to see your baby suffer. You would take all the pain in a heartbeat if only you could. Where would I be without prayer? I need to be strong for him, I'm so grateful that while I hold him, the ONE who created him is holding me, because without HIM I couldn't be strong enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment