Saturday, April 23, 2011

Coloring Eggs

It's Easter! The most important holiday ever! Yes we color eggs, give easter baskets, visit family, make a special dinner, but our Easter celebration is not about any of that, those things are just fun.



Our Easter is about what Jesus did on the cross for all of us. So we can spend forever in Heaven with Him, because he loved us too much to ever be without us. As I reflect on the meaning of this weekend, the true meaning, I am reminded that I am not alone in dealing with my son's illness. God knows how I feel, He gave his only son to be crucified so that I may be forgiven, so that we all may spend eternity in Heaven. He knows my pain, and my struggles and Jesse's as well and that comforts me. I wish you all a good Easter and I hope you take some time out of your busy days to reflect on what Jesus did this weekend for all of us and what it truly means.



~~The Nails did not hold him on that cross, His LOVE for us did~~


No comments:

Post a Comment