Sunday, August 30, 2009

When Life Gives you Asthma....


Recently Jesse has been really sick with his asthma, so one morning very early I was bored and snapped some pictures...I call this little montage, When life gives you Asthma...make potato salad! And that's what we did! I have no idea why this text is underlined. I can't seem to turn it off lol


First find your super cute Penguin nebulizer
Then attach your asthmatic child to the super cute penguin nebulizer and make sure you find Mr. Swan to keep child company.

Coffee or in this case iced cappuccino, very important for any early morning nebulizer treatment!


Boil your taters till soft



I like eggs in my potato salad

and celery too!! then mix it all together with some mayonnaise and put in the fridge until it's a decent hour of the day to enjoy tater salad. 5am,,,not a good time for it.. I'm so happy Jesse is now feeling better!!





No comments:

Post a Comment